IoPP's AmeriStar Package Awards Competition recognizes the world's best packaging in multiple categories. We know how hard you and your team have worked to develop your company's outstanding packages. And for this you deserve widespread global recognition.
IoPP is now accepting submissions into this esteemed competition.
FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
- Recognition and honors at the Annual AmeriStar/UBM Canon Visionary Awards Reception at EastPack on June 10, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York City
- Winner trophies for display at your company
- Multimedia Publicity
- Online recognition at www.iopp.org/AmeriStar
- World Packaging Organisation WorldStar Competition eligibility
- Social Media channels - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Prominent trade show winner display at all UBM Canon packaging shows during the year: EastPack, SouthPack, WestPack
Download the 2015 AmeriStar Entry Kit here
. Includes AmeriStar categories, Judging criteria, and submission requirements.
- Open for Entries: October, 2014
- Submission deadline - CLOSED!
- Virtual Judging: March/April 2015
- Winner Notification: April, 2015
- AmeriStar & Visionary Awards Ceremony: At EastPack, New York City, June 10, 2015
The AmeriStar Package Awards Competition includes:
- AmeriStar Award. The AmeriStar Award honors those packaging professionals who have made outstanding contributions to the packaging community, recognizing their foresight and innovative spirit.
- Best of Show. The Best of Show Award honors the package that surpassed all judging criteria and was unanimously selected by the judges to be outstanding in every category.
- Sustainable Packaging Award. In recognition of the package that judges scored the highest when considering how packaging can be developed to reduce the impact on the environment. This includes efficient energy usage, recycling efforts, effective use of packaging materials, recover or eco-friendly raw materials.
- Design Excellence Award. This award honors the package that exhibits a shining example in which structure and graphic design integrate to create a compelling package. Judges considered factors such as design benefits that could include enhanced product findability on shelf, improved package functionality that entices consumers to think about a product or product category in a new way, improved product presentation in-store, and others.
Visit our past winners from 2014.