Tuesday, May 22, and Friday, May 23
10:30 a.m. CT
MISSION AND VISION STATEMENTS
The IoPP Medical Device Packaging Technical Committee provides a forum for packaging professionals representing the Medical Device Industry for discussion, exchange and development of information on issues that affect them in areas of organization, problems and technical issues, regulations, standards and new technologies.
1. Provide the latest information on national and international regulatory requirements as they affect the packaging of medical devices.
2. Provide a forum to voice the device industry packaging position on issues that affect them.
3. Provide education to new members entering the medical device area of package engineering.
4. Provide a timely list of tools and documents (guides, test methods and standards) that are helpful when performing the tasks related to the package engineering of medical devices.
5. Exchange non- proprietary information regarding new materials, equipment and systems, which can improve the overall performance and quality of the medical device packaging industry.
6. Act as a liaison for technical and regulatory updates between organizations of mutual interest such as AAMI, ISO, ASTM, ISTA and the U.S. F&DA.
To participate on this committee, or for more information, contact committee co-chairs.
Marco A. Ortiz Shields, CPP, CPLP
© 2018 Institute of Packaging Professionals. All Rights Reserved.
Institute of Packaging Professionals · Kellen Company, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Phone: 800-432-4085 · Fax: 847-686-2251