Tuesday, May 22, and Friday, May 23
10:30 a.m. CT
PPLC Fall 2011 Meeting
October 16-18, 2011
Mt. Laurel, NJ
Hosted by Clondalkin Pharma & Healthcare
Reservations can be made by calling the Westin Hotel reservations, at 1-800-WESTIN1. Registration is on an individual basis, set up for the guest to pay all charges. The rooming block is set up under the group name “Clondalkin” for the room rate of $129. Please advise of any special needs when making your reservation.
To ensure you are included in the block, please make your reservation by the cutoff date of Friday, October 7, 2011. If reservations have not been made by October 7, the hotel will not guarantee space, however, the rate will be honored for those who book after the block deadline. Please note, the rate does not include state and local taxes which will be extra. For more information about the hotel, go to:
· The 30th Street Station in Philadelphia is about 12 miles/19.31 km from the hotel
· Car Rental is inside the train station
· Taxi’s from the train station are @ $40.00 one-way
· The Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is about 22 miles/35.1 km from the hotel
· Taxi’s from the airport are @ $50.00 one-way
· The address of the Hotel is – 555 Fellowship Road / Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054– for your GPS
· Phone is (856) 793-3607
The reception, provided by our host, Clondalkin, is from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the Westin Hotel on Sunday October 16th.
The agenda is being finalized but will include presentations from our host, Clondalkin on a number of the topics below:
· Green Initiatives – The Clondalkin SFI/SFC certifications and our corporate approach
· Anti-counterfeit – The Clondalkin and Kodak joint marketing venture for brand protection products
· Prepress – Looking ahead to new methods of working with files and new customer demands
· Digital Printing – non-HP (Hewlett Packard) methodology
Keep checking the Website as we will be posting and updating the agenda there as it develops
Please don't hesitate to contact Debra Copeletti or Jennifer Gerbino.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Debra Copeletti / project manager / pfizer, inc / office:212.733.9951 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Gerbino / graphic designer / UCB manufacturing / office:585.274.5534 l e-mail:email@example.com
© 2018 Institute of Packaging Professionals. All Rights Reserved.
Institute of Packaging Professionals · Kellen Company, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Phone: 800-432-4085 · Fax: 847-686-2251