Please Attend the MEADOWLANDS CHAPTER MEETING on APRIL 5, 2017
This will be a special meeting held on the Rutgers University Busch Campus.
Packaging Engineering Program students will be invited guests.
Meeting Date: April 5, 2017
Meeting Location: Rutgers University, Busch Campus (Piscataway, NJ),
Conference Room 401, CoRE Building
Time: 5:30 - 9:00 PM *
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Injection Molding Technology
Presented By Jean-Pierre Raphael Karam
Jean-Pierre (JP) Karam is a Worldwide Sr. Manager in Operations and Manufacturing Process Technology at Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD). JP is currently responsible for the strategic supply chain mapping and technical solution management for acquired injection molding equipment and products. He has 14 years of experience in the area of
injection molding for structural, cosmetic and packaging products for the biopharmaceutical and medical device
industries. JP holds several patent applications and is a speaker for industry professionals in the field of injection
Meeting Protocol: The protocol for this special meeting will be slightly different from the regular meeting protocol. *Gathering will take place from 5:30 – 6:30.
Dinner commences at 6:30 pm. The presentation starts at 7:30 pm until completion.
The $40.00 fee includes dinner for members and non-members. There is no fee for students.
Since dinner is catered from an outside location, it is essential that advanced reservations be made for this meeting.
For reservations, please contact Gordon Ellis at email@example.com or call 212-284-2695. Directions to the venue are shown below.
If you made a reservation and cannot attend a meeting, please call Gordon to cancel; otherwise you will be billed!
Students, please register with Magy Gergus in the Packaging Engineering Program Office (CoRE 603).
DIRECTIONS TO RUTGERS BUSCH CAMPUS:
- NJ Turnpike to Exit 9, Route 18. Turnoff at Exit 9, bear right after the toll booths and follow signs for "Route 18 North- New Brunswick.” Stay to the left to continue on Route 18 North.
- Proceed along Route 18 North, crossing the Raritan River (approximately 3.7 miles).
- Continue on Route 18 North Take the first exit for Campus Road (Busch Campus).
- Follow the exit until you reach a Circle. Once on the circle, take the first exit (right) off the circle and continue down Bartholomew Rd.
- At the first 4 way stop intersection, make a left turn onto Brett Road.
- Stay on Brett road and bear left until you see CoRE Building (the only 7 story tall building).
- There will be two parking lots, Lot 60 or Lot 64. Proceed to the main entrance and take elevator to the 4th floor. Room 401.
See more information at the MEADOWLANDS Chapter events webpage:
More CoRE building information: http://rumaps.rutgers.edu/location/computing-research-education-building
The simple Map below shows that Bowser Road makes a T with Brett Road, but Brett actually bears to Left after passing Bowser on the right. The CoRE bldg is directly in front of you at this point with Lot 64 the next right and also ahead. Lot 64 is closer to the CoRE bldg and is also parking for Sonny Werblin Recreation Center that you will see on signs.
Or you can turn right at Bowser to park in Lots 60A or B.