Welcome to the Medical Device Packaging Technical Committee (MDPTC) site page! Spring is here, and the MDPTC Board has been working hard to bring more value to the organization's goals. Each quarter, we'll bring you highlights of events and key updates on programs, all of which promote medical device packaging education and professional networking.
- Did you know?
- You and MDPTC are making a difference! Check out this article for insight into the achievements of the recipients of the HealthPack Student Scholarship Award!
- We have a MDPTC LinkedIn page! Request to join to keep abreast on latest posts and trends in our industry. Your interaction on the page is encouraged to drive meaningful engagement.
- Our first members-only Virtual Happy Hour Networking event was held on St. Patrick's Day! We had a strong BYOB turnout with an in-person vibe. We used Zoom breakout rooms for smaller, intimate conversations to one large get-together at the end of the Happy Hour. Stay tuned for your next opportunity to build your professional network!
- For Members-only!
- View recordings of our previous Tech Talks by navigating to the "Events" tab. Topics of discussion include usability considerations, medical device packaging, machinery, and more!
- If you are interested in presenting a Tech Talk on a topic of your choice, please email MDPTCinfo@iopp.org.
- ASK AN IOPP MEMBER
- Do you have a question on medical device packaging? Tap the hundreds of packaging professionals (500 members on MDPTC registry) through IoPP PackChat or our LinkedIn group page for MDPTC (once you've requested access).
- *NEW* CALENDAR OF EVENTS – You asked for it! See the new calendar on the site and check back for new events. Email MDPTCinfo@iopp.org to share your IoPP Chapter's events to cross-post!
- *AmeriStar* applications are now being accepted through April 30, 2021! See IoPP's website for more information. Enter your innovation in medical device packaging and/or sustainability!
- The IoPP MDPTC Honor Awards campaign has kicked off for 2021! Respond or connect to Program Leader David DiVaccaro of DiVaccaro Consulting Group, LLC. (firstname.lastname@example.org) to nominate an industry leader for their career commitment to medical device packaging.
- MAY - The University Outreach Program connects with Cal Poly on May 20, 2021 and is presenting "Benefits of a Career in Medical Device Packaging". Program Leader Mark Leunenberger of Profound Development Group with the support of committee members are working to build the funnel of the next generation of medical packaging professionals. If you have a college or university in-mind, contact Mark at email@example.com.
Wishing you good health,
Your MDPTC Board
Follow us on LinkedIn and Join the Conversation!