Welcome to the Medical Device Packaging Technical Committee (MDPTC) site page! Our MDPTC Board has been working to bring more value to the organization's goals. Each quarter, we'll bring you highlights of events and key updates on programs, all of which promote medical device packaging education and professional networking.
- Did you know? IoPP and IoPP MDPTC partners with other professional organizations who support collaboration to advance medical device packaging. Organizations include the FPA Sterilization Packaging Manufacturers Council (SPMC) and Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). For more information on networking with our peer organizations, contact Amy Stewart (SPMC) or Jennifer Benolken (AAMI).
- For Members-only!
- Upcoming Tech Talks: Keep an eye out for emails and LinkedIn posits about our upcoming Tech Talk to be scheduled for August. The discussion, led by Charles Webb, will include topics surrounding packaging machinery and compliance with ISO 11607-2:2019.
- Thank you for attending the informative June 12, 2020 MDPTC Tech Talk "Usability Considerations for Medical Device Packaging" with Jiyon Lee, PhD, Packaging Engineer, Styker and Chris Sarantos, VP Product Development, SmartStart Medical. A recording will be made available in upcoming weeks.
- *NEW* AAMI Partnership program initiative! Email Jennifer Benolken at MDPTCinfo@iopp to learn how you can shape medical device packaging collaboration with AAMI and MDPTC.
- Postponed - Due to the expected impact that COVID-19 will have on venue availability and attendance for large events this fall, MDPTC has postponed the Fundamentals of Medical Packaging Course to Fall 2021.
- *NEW* intuitive email address: MDPTCinfo@iopp.org. Interested in becoming involved in one of the (6) programs that advance our mission and expand your network? Email us and tell us about your areas of interest for a best match.
Wishing you good health,
Your MDPTC Board
Follow us on LinkedIn and Join the Conversation!