Supercharge your professional growth with exclusive access to personalized IoPP-focused mentorship!
Check out our FAQs for more details.
IoPP Technical Committee of the Year
Three technical subcommittees provide the horsepower to accomplish CPC objectives. We request that all members become active on at least one of the three currently established working subcommittees.
Drum, Pail & Rigid Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Subcommittee
The Drum, Pail and IBC SubCOMMITTEE strives to be the recognized leader and resource on drums, pails and intermediate bulk containers used for chemical packaging.
• Packaging Certification Test Reports - Work Group
• Static Electricity - Work Group (completed)
• Plastic Drum Standardization - Work Group
• Association Updates: IPANA, SSCI, PDI, RIBCA, IFDI & RIPA
• NFPA 30 Reporting
• Blocking and Bracing publication completed
Bag, Box, and Bottle (B3) Subcommittee
The Bag, Box and Bottle SubCOMMITTEE strives to be the recognized leader and resource on bags, boxes and bottles used for chemical packaging.
• Closure Torque Retention
• Box Specifications Guidelines
• 4G Box Basis Weights Tolerances
• FAA Package Testing (new)
Regulations & Legislation Subcommittee
The Regulations and Legislation SubCOMMITTEE strives to be the recognized leader and resource on regulations and legislation related to chemical packaging.
• International Standards - ISO/CEN
• Industry Standards - ASTM/ISTA
• Regulatory Agency Updates: DOT, UN, MEXICO, CANADA ICAO, IMO, EPA, Enforcement
• DOT Letters of Interpretation