- Images: Up to four entry package high resolution photos (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tiff)
- Brief Narrative: 300-500 words emphasizing how the package meets the judging criteria (Word document or Adobe PDF preferred). Please make sure your narrative clearly explains how your entry aligns with the AmeriStar judging criteria specific to AmeriStar. Avoid submitting generically-worded entries. Our judges often view generic entries as incomplete because they lake key information, especially technical information, that is particular to the AmeriStar competition.
- Extended Narrative: 1,200-1,500-word narrative, addressing how the package meets the applicable judging criteria particular to the AmeriStar competition, in listed order, with each criteria section indicated. The narrative should not exceed four typed, double-spaced pages. (Word document or Adobe PDF preferred).
- Physical package(s) - Physical packages are required and should be shipped to IoPP Headquarters so they arrive no later than May 1, 2022. Please send 3 samples. Students should provide a prototype.
- Additional Fields: One file upload and one URL may be used for a video, 3D model, CAD drawing or prototype image.
- Promotional Statement: No more than 300 words. Statements will be used on IoPP's website, along with photo of winning packages. View last year's winner's page for examples.
For questions regarding your AmeriStar entry, please contact +1 (571) 266-4403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.