- Brief Narrative: 300-500 words emphasizing how the package meets the judging criteria (Word document or .PDF preferred). Please make sure your narrative clearly explains how your entry aligns with the AmeriStar judging criteria specific to AmeriStar. Avoid submitting generically-worded entries. Our judges often view generic entries as incomplete because they lake key information, especially technical information, that is particular to the AmeriStar competition.
- Extended Narrative: These narratives should be 1,200-1,500-words and address how the package meets the applicable judging criteria. Judging criteria should be listed order, with each criteria section indicated. The narrative should not exceed four typed, double-spaced pages. (Word document or .PDF preferred).
- Images: Up to four entry package high resolution photos (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tiff)
- Physical package(s): Physical packages are required and should be be received at IoPP Headquarters no later than April 15. Please send 3 samples. Winning student submissions must provide a prototype for display at PACK EXPO.
- Additional Fields: One file upload and one URL may be used for a video, 3D model, CAD drawing or prototype image.
- Promotional Statement: Your promotional statement should be no more than 300 words. Statements and photos will be used in promotional materials. View last year's winner's page for examples.
For questions regarding your AmeriStar entry, please email us at email@example.com.